Quentin Tarantino created an everlasting movie in 1993 called Pulp Fiction. It came out to be one of the coolest, punkiest, funniest, creepiest, and hippy-est movies of all times. Uma Thurman was quite skeptical to play the character of Mia Wallace but it was also one heck of a challenge for her. Especially the part where she dances with Vincent Vega played by John Travolta. Let us understand what really made Mia Wallace click so much so that she became a trend-setter! Let us check out some of the sassiest dialogues from Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction
Here Are The Top Quotes Of Uma Thurman In Pulp Fiction :
- ‘’Trying To Forget Something As Intriguing As This, Would Be An Exercise In Futility’’
- Mia Wallace was a play of words fan and she exactly knew what she wanted to say and when. She was the wife of a Mafia Don and she liked to intrigue men into falling in love with her. Here she wants to know what Vincent Vega wants to tell her.
- Mia Wallace had just been revived by Vincent Vega after a drug overdose when she tried to part with him with this insanely funny and infectiously famous joke!
The Sassy Uma Thurman In Pulp Fiction
- That’s When You Know You’ve Found Somebody Really Special When You Can Just Shut The **** Up For A Minute And Comfortably Share A Silence.
- Mia Wallace and Vincent Vega have something really special brewing between them on the date, but they both know they cannot do anything about it instead, she will stay married to Marsellus Wallace and he will be saved from getting thrown off a four-story window.
- Mia Wallace is dressing herself up when Vincent Vega arrives at the door to pick her up and she says she will be quick in a jiffy! Vincent Vega is telling himself, ‘you play with fire, you get burned’.
- Mia Wallace is being as normal as she can sound here. We all can connect with her here. The maker of Pulp Fiction inspiration did come from Seinfeld’s conversations about nothingness.
Our Personal Favourite
- “If You’re All Right, Then Say Something.” “Something.”
- Vincent Vega just punctured Mia Wallace’s heart in order to revive her and she’s back with a bang when she says ‘something’. He almost got himself killed trying to revive her.
- Mia Wallace is portraying Marsellus Wallace’s love her before Vincent Vega. She knows her husband Marsellus will kill whoever goes beyond the one-hand distance from her. Vincent Vega terrified throughout their adventure.